A MULTI-GENERATIONAL CHURCH FAMILY
Hitting the Reset Button
Sunday June 7th at 10:30AM
Opening services back up
Our Team has been working real hard to prepare a safe environment to worship in. Here are recommendations upon arrival June 7th:
1) Enter gymnasium through drive through entrance and you will exit side doors after service
2) You will be welcomed and check in will begin
3) Your temperature will be taken if it is 100.3 you will need to leave and watch the service online.
4) Masks will be available for you to wear in the building
5) You will be ushered to the worship area
6) Seats are arranged with 6ft social distancing
7) Families please sit together and please maintain 6ft social distancing outside your family unit while on property
8) Children’s classes, Nursery and Sunday connect will not be available during this phase
9) Please don’t shake hands or hug other congregants
10) Sanitation will be done prior to your arrival and please depart immediately after service so the building can be sanitized
Can’t wait to worship with you on June 7th, 10:30AM.
COMMITTED TO GROWTH
The Meadow is a multigenerational church family that is committed to reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. At home or around the world you can help us as we go “into the harvest” and share the love of Christ. Whether you are married or single, a man or a woman of any age, student or child, you can grow and serve with us at The Meadow.
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
We are an all-inclusive church that seeks to fulfill the Great Commission as we connect, commit and grow in Christ. Chris & Rhonda Reneau are our Lead Pastors.