A MULTI-GENERATIONAL CHURCH FAMILY
New at The Meadow ?
Every Sunday at 10:30AM
Our Team has been working real hard to prepare a safe environment to worship in.
1) Enter gymnasium through drive through entrance and you will exit side doors after service.
2) You will be welcomed and check in will begin
3) Your temperature will be taken if it is 100.3 you will need to leave and watch the service online.
4) Masks will be available for you to wear in the building
5) You will be ushered to the worship area
6) Seats are arranged with 6ft social distancing
7) Families please sit together and please maintain 6ft social distancing outside your family unit while on property
8) Children’s classes, Nursery and Sunday connect are not available at this time.
9) Please don’t shake hands or hug other congregants
10) Sanitation will be done prior to your arrival.
Can’t wait to worship with you on Sunday's at 10:30AM.
COMMITTED TO GROWTH
The Meadow is a multigenerational church family that is committed to reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. At home or around the world you can help us as we go “into the harvest” and share the love of Christ. Whether you are married or single, a man or a woman of any age, student or child, you can grow and serve with us at The Meadow.
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
We are an all-inclusive church that seeks to fulfill the Great Commission as we connect, commit and grow in Christ. Chris & Rhonda Reneau are our Lead Pastors.
Designed to help you connect to church family through fellowship and fun, and grow spiritually through Bible study as we meet on campus and in one another's homes.